Honolulu, HI – February 7, 2010 – PipelineFX, makers of Qube!™ - the leading render farm management software for digital media creation, announced today official support for the Windows7® operating system.
Some of Windows7 new features include:
* Get quicker access to all of your stuff—use Pin and Jump Lists to keep the programs and files you use the most right at your fingertips.
* Easily create and share movies—create great looking movies and slide shows and share them on YouTube in minutes.
* Do more and wait less—improvements that can accelerate sleep and resume and make your PC more responsive help you get more done.
* Keeps your PC better protected with fewer interruptions—enjoy fewer system messages and alerts while still enjoying world-class security.
* Better compatibility—works with a larger set of software and devices.
* Touch and tap rather than point and click—Windows 7 makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to use.
* Share files and printers among multiple PCs—from one Windows 7-based PC to another, you can share files, music, photos, and even printers
* Easily share the photos, music and files on each of the PCs running Windows 7 on your home network. It's especially handy when you want to share a printer across your home network.
* Supports more TV, movies, videos, and music in more ways—get photos and more on your home PC with remote streaming while on the go.
* Stay entertained effortlessly—Watch TV shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV on Windows Media Center.
* Manage devices more easily—manage printers, cameras, music players, and other devices from a single, consistent, place.
“Windows7 is being adopted rapidly by our customer and prospect base," said Scot Brew, PipelineFX Director of Technology. “Qube! continues to be truly cross platform with the Supervisor and Workers available for Windows, OSX and many flavors of Linux.”
Qube! 5.5 with support for Windows7 is now available for all PipelineFX customers under support, and can be downloaded at http://ftp://ftp.pipelinefx.com
Qube! is a robust and highly scalable render management solution that can be quickly integrated into any production workflow, and is backed by world-class technical support. Qube! can be easily tailored to any pipeline requirements and works with all leading content creation applications including Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk Maya®, NUKE™, SOFTIMAGE®|XSI®, Shake®, Adobe® After Effects®, Pixar’s RenderMan®, DNA Research's 3Delight, and Eyeon® Digital Fusion™. Qube! is the only production proven solution that is certified IBM ServerProven®, and runs on Windows®, Linux®, and Mac OS®X operating systems.
PipelineFX is the leading provider of renderfarm management solutions for digital content creation. PipelineFX has more than 400 customers worldwide including BBC, Digital Domain, Electronic Arts, Fisher Price, General Motors, Herman Miller, Imagemovers Digital, Laika Studios, Lockheed Martin, MTV, NBC, NHK, Rainmaker Entertainment Inc., Reel FX, Smoke & Mirrors, Sony Computer, Sony Pictures Imageworks, South Park Studios, Starz Entertainment, Technicolor and Telemundo. PipelineFX is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, and has offices in San Francisco, San Diego and Las Vegas.
For more information, please contact Richard Lewis, CEO of PipelineFX: firstname.lastname@example.org
, Phone: 808-685-7823, 1000 Bishop Street, Suite 509, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96813, USA.