Welcome to PipelineFX's home for video content - Qube! Tube.
On this page, you can find video demos of the latest released or upcoming Qube! functionality, watch any one of our helpful instructional videos about how to use Qube! from our PipelineFX University series, and then browse through what's available in our YouTube channel.
What's New in Qube! 7.5-0
Check out two demos of just some of the new functionality in the NEW Qube! UI released as part of Qube! 7.5-0.
- ArtistView has been replaced by the new Qube! UI
- New Qube! UI included in all downloadable versions of Qube!
- Updated Python version to Python 3
- With a NEW Python 3 API
- Some of the highlights from the new Qube! UI
- Real time push updates (no need to refresh)
- Improved performance
- New customizable, structured worker and job tree view
- Improved centralized preferences
- New Python console
- User definable and preset themes (color schemes, buttons, etc.)
- New panel plugin IDE with live updates
- New systemwide variables
- New hot key launchable mini job view (check job status while using other apps)
- View multiple job or worker lists simultaneously
- Advanced text based filtering
- Previewer can now playback sequences
- While previewing change framerates, choose proxy, zoom, and pan
- Previewer supports Open Color IO and all formats of OIIO
- Standard expression bookmarking of logs for easy log browsing
- Dramatically increased scalability